A Vision for the 21st Century Knowledge Economy
As per the vision of the Chief Minister Punjab, The Lahore Knowledge Park (LKP) is envisaged as the driving force to make the Punjab in particular and Pakistan in general, into South Asia’s future nodal point for the Global Knowledge Economy.
The objective is to develop and create linkages and synergy between academia and the corporate world in areas that feed into the global knowledge industry. In order to achieve this objective, the Punjab government has dedicated an area of 852 acres of prized land in the most up-market location of the city of Lahore. The basic concept is envisaged to be achieved through creating clusters of related academic and industry sectors especially in the ICT, Business & Management Sciences and in Science & Technology.
A state of the art development is planned to cater to a complete lifestyle of academic and business excellence by collaborating with the best global educational and corporate entities. All necessary infrastructure and facilities required for a safe and serene environment are to be part of the LKP. The most well known international entities are being taken on board as partners in order to develop the LKP as a location where top global educational and corporate brands will be located.
The Lahore Knowledge Park Company (LKPC) seeks to prequalify Contractors /Firms for peripheri road, boundry wall & entrances
The Lahore Knowledge Park Company (LKPC) invites Request for Proposals (RFP) for Management Advisory Services.
The Lahore Knowledge Park Company (LKPC) finalizes the Evaluation Report for procurement of services of HR Recruitment Consultant for the Company. Report is approved by the Consultant Selection Committee.
The Lahore Knowledge Park Company (LKPC) issues request for EOI for Transaction Advisory Services for the Company.
The Lahore Knowledge Park Company (LKPC) invites applications for hiring of Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Operating Officer (COO) and other staff for the Lahore Knowledge Park Company (LKPC).
The Lahore Knowledge Park (LKPC) invites proposals for procurement of Services for Review of Ploicies of the Company from pre-qualified Firms by P&D Department.
The Lahore Knowledge Park Company (LKPC) issues amended Request for Proposal (RFP) document to the pre-qualified Firms.
The Lahore Knowledge Park Company (LKPC) invites proposals for Procurement of Services for HR Recuitement Consultants.
The Lahore Knowledge Park Company (LKPC) issues Request for Proposal (RFP) for procurement of services for PR/Advertising/Media Managment Agency.
The Lahore Knowledge Park Company (LKPC) issues RFP to the pre-qualified Firms based on the Evaluation Report.
The Lahore Knoweldge Park Company (LKPC), through the Higher Education Department, Government of Punjab issues Evaluation Report for pre-qualification of Engineering Firms.
The Lahore Knowledge Park Company (LKPC) through the Higher Education Department, Government of Punjab invites Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for rendering Engineering Services for the Lahore Knowledge Park project.
The Lahore Knowledge Park Company (LKPC) through the Higher Education Department, Government of Punjab invites willing parties for rendering services for pre-qualification of Firms and procuremnt of the following services.
- An Engineering Firm for undertaking detailed master planning, designing connectivity, developing contract document and preparation of PC-I
- A Transaction Advisory Firm
- A Public Relation/ Advertising/ Media Management Agency for the Lahore Knowledge Park (LKP)
- Click here to download Advertisement
- Click here to download TORs
The Higher Education Department invites proposals / applications for hiring of Legal Advisor, External Auditor and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the Lahore Knowledge Park Company (LKPC).
The Higher Education Department issues Request for Proposals (RFP) to Pre-Qualified Firms for Consultancy Services of Lahore Knowledge Park. Pre-Qualified firms can submit their Proposals / Bids within 30 days starting from 28-10-14.
- Click here to download the Request for Proposals (RFP)
- BID EVALUATION REPORT
- Lahore Knowledge Park : Request for Procurement of Consultany Service for Corporate Consultancy Services, shortlisting & Selection of International Firms / Consortium and Designing of the Human Resource Management System for LKP Company
- Deadline for Submission of EOIs for Consultancy Assignment of Lahore Knowledge Park Extended till 02nd Sep. 2014.
- Evaluation Report of Technical Proposals
- Requests for Consultancy Services for Lahore Knowledge Park
- Lahore Knowledge Park at a Glance
- Global Education Dialogue and Knowledge Parks Conference (Lahore, Pakistan 06-09 May 2014)
- Conference Report
- Conference Picture Gallery