Student Affairs

How can I get my certificates attested?

The procedure of getting matriculation and intermediate certificates attested by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (SSC and HSSC) is as follows:

  • The application for attestation of matriculation and intermediate certificates will be submitted to the Secretary, Inter-Board Committee Chairman on a prescribed form
  • The documents in original will be presented for the purpose of attestation
  • Fee of Rs. 200 will be charged for attestation of original documents and Rs. 100 for each photocopy of the document (visit BISE website for attestation fee)
  • The fee will be deposited in any branch of Allied bank of Pakistan whereas Application Form and Challan Forms for depositing fee are available in the office of Intermediate Board Committee Chairman
  • Attested copy of CNIC will be attached with the application whereas attested documents will be delivered as soon as the attestation of the documents is done

How to apply for an admission and examination in Government educational institutes?

Examination of Matriculation (SSC)/Intermediate Level in Punjab

  • Examinations are conducted by the nine declared educational boards in Punjab and no student can take examinations without registration with an educational board
  • Registration of a regular student for appearing in the examination will be the responsibility of concerned school/college
  • A private student will have to approach personally to the controller of examination concerned to deposit admission fee and registration fee, the board will issue a card to the student showing his registration number
  • Registration number is allotted to the student when he reaches secondary/intermediate level of education
  • Registration number allotted at secondary level will not be valid at intermediate level and thereafter

Admission in Colleges

  • Admission in Government Colleges for F.A./F.Sc shall commence immediately after the declaration of Secondary School Certificate results
  • Admission of a candidate, who passes the Secondary School Certificate examination or whose result is declared after the publication of result gazette of Secondary School Certificate Annual or Supplementary examination, will be made by the head of institution within the number of days declared by the head of institute for admission application
  • A candidate, who appears in Secondary School Certificate examination as a private student is eligible to seek admission in Government Colleges for F.A./F.Sc  in same group or subjects, in such cases registration number allocated in private discipline would be valid in regular capacity
  • Admission in class XI/XII on transfer basis from board to board or college to college will be made within 45 days of the withdrawal from previous institution, subject to determination of eligibility by the board
  • Foreign Nationals or Pakistanis who have studied under British/American or similar system of education and have obtained equivalent certificates of Higher Secondary School Certificate may seek admission at F.A./F.Sc but shall have to get certificates attested by BISE and apply for equivalence of certificates

How to apply for Domicile?

The prescribed application forms are available at the stalls in the courts. In districts, the application is to be submitted to Protocol Officer, District Court (City) concerned. Rs. 200 fee can be deposited in National Bank of Pakistan or State Bank of Pakistan for issuance of Domicile. Documents required for this process are:

  • 4 copies of passport size photographs
  • NOC from the departments (in case of government servants)
  • One copy of CNIC
  • Copy of allotment/registration of the house
  • Voters list showing name of the applicant
  • Form-B from NADRA (in case of children)